4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At todaygoodies.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Needed a decent size bag for the motorcycle and this is it. There is nothing I don’t like about it. I’ll buy it again if needed.
Nice little bag with enough room to put a pack of smokes and an extra pair of glasses and gloves. Just the size I need from Mickey mouse stuff I don’t have to have in my pockets
Works great, used on 2015 wide glide. Used zip ties for a little extra security but the leather straps fit just fine as well. Have had zero complaints and I like the clips that it comes with.
Easy install, looks cheap. I’ve been using it to hold trash instead of tools, I don’t want it falling apart and me losing stuff…
There’s little water resistance; however, a zip lock plastic bag inside will keep registration and insurance documents dry. The one with the buckles is hard to open compared to the ones with plastic clips. Well worth the price.
Fits nicely on the sissy bar of my sportster. Caught in a wicked rain storm and everything in there stayed dry. Quality seems good and the clasps are strong. Nice for holding my wallet and cell phone so I don’t have to sit on them
They look classic. I purchased 2 for my harley citycoco E scooter; one for the front tire and one for under the seat. And they look amazing, a lot of room. If you buy one you will definitely be buying a second, if you room on your bike they just look so damn good
This bag was easy to install and it’s made well. Just know the material behaves more like plastic than leather so there is no “give” to it, and even if there were, the clips would prevent you from closing it. The buckles are strictly for show. If you don’t need the flexibility of real leather and buckles this bag is a good deal – it’s inexpensive and looks good. I recommend it as a bargain fork bag.
This tool bag is mounted on my sissy bar and I refer to it as my trunk lol, it looks great and it is pretty rigid so far. It holds pliers crescent wrench electric tape a screwdriver with pack of spare turn signal bulbs, zip ties a multi tool and it can hold my phone and gloves all at once. If I take the multi tool and gloves to wear I can squeeze in a 24 ounce beer too:)
I mounted mine on the front forks of my 2010 Softail Heritage Classic and strapped it to the forks and ran the buckles to open and close it through the little cross member under the headlight. This keeps it off the fender and really easy to access. I could have also put it on the back of my rear luggage rack but I need that spot for larger luggage.
I wanted something small and not so clunky like full saddlebags. They’re large enough to hold a water bottle and more, and look slim on my bike. You can attach these anywhere and you can’t beat the price. The straps are a little flimsy but you can use zip ties easily enough. Would buy again if something should happen to these.
Awesome saddlebag. Enough room to fit most of my stuff (electronics, documents, wallet and cameras) and a great price too. It looks very good on my motorcycle. I’m not sure how it does with rain but I assume it isn’t fully protected since it has a big opening space even when closed, but for me it is no big deal. Overall great product if you just want some room to put things away while riding and don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars for that. You won’t regret it!