KPO Creative LLC is a creative children’s publishing company based out of Traverse City, Michigan. Our primary objective is producing creative content for children featuring four board books in our Creative Kids Series by award-winning author, Kristy Kurjan. The Creative Kids Board Book Series includes: I Spy… A Pig In A Plane, Nap-a-Roo, Dream Sweet Dreams & The Many Ways To Say I Love You. These books represent sweet and simple poetry for early readers. Kristy Kurjan’s first book, Nap-A-Roo, has won numerous awards in the children’s book industry. Kurjan’s most recent board books, I Spy… A Pig In A Plane, Dream Sweet Dreams, and The Many Ways To Say I Love You, were all printed in the USA (Nap-a-Roo, was printed in Malaysia.) All of the writing, illustrations, editing, and graphic design that went into the production of the collection are from small owned businesses located in the USA. As a woman-owned small press, we love supporting local!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At todaygoodies.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
My family loves this book! Quick and easy and love the illustrations!
I love all of Ms. Kurjans books. They’re short and memorable! The illustrations are so sweet!
What a cute book! A great short read! Have not seen this book around. The author is a great small writer from Michigan. I met her at a book signing and bought the book. It has become out go to book before naps. Very colorful and grabs my kids attention. Absolutely love it!
This book is fantastic! It’s a perfect book to help my son Trey not only feel love from others (including us his parents) but also show love to others too. It’s also a great book to help children learn to read. I highly recommend this book for all your kids and the other books Kristy has written as well. They’re all wonderful…:)
Sweet and touching board book. Love the “squeeze of the hand” part!
Love this sweet book! The illustrations are fun and modern. It was the perfect gift to give for a baby shower. I grouped it together with her other 2 books, Nap-A-Roo and Dream Sweet Dreams. I love supporting local Michigan authors — especially when the books are so perfect for little ones! Highly recommend!!
Awww. This book is the sweetest. My little one started cooing. I think he loved the rhymes and rhythm of the The Many Ways to Say I Love You. Even my five year old loved the way the different animals say “I love you.” This colorful book will be a cute Valentine’s Day Gift.
I really enjoyed reading this book to my kids and niece. I really liked the Illustrations full of color and cute animals. Its a book to catch your little ones attention from the start. I liked that this book can also be used to learn how to read as it has easy vocabulary for your child. Loved the title and the ways the Author shows the reader The Many Ways To Say I Love You
Today I’d like to slip into Mommy-Mode a bit, and tell you about an absolutely darling board book that I recently received for review. The book was created by the very talented (and award winning) children’s author Kristy Kurjan and illustrator Tyler Parker. It is sweet, charming, and delightfully colorful. Through easy-to-follow rhymes, the book offers parents lovely ways to connect with their little one and talk about the expression of love. So grab a tiny wee person in your life, snuggle them in tight, and prepare to giggle and smile right along with them!