Wooden Children’s Trumpet
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At todaygoodies.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
GREAT purchase! Looks like it has durability.
These are colorful, sturdy with great sound
Vibrant colors! Grandkids love them!
My nephew is a bit too young to understand the concept but he loves it when I play it for him!
My 7 year old son received this as a gift at Christmas and not only does he still play with it almost every day. It’s a very durable toy as I cannot tell you how many times it’s been dropped accidentally. Very very pleased with this trumpet!
This is surprisingly impressive. My son asked for instruments for his birthday. I decided that because he is still pretty young I should probably start with simpler instruments that I won’t be upset about if they get messed up right off the bat. This is a good starter trumpet for a young child.
This was exactly as expected for me. I bought my nephew one, and my daughter took to it right away. Of course, this is not like a real instrument, but it produces actual notes, not some out of tune nonsense. It’s a great gateway for young kids. I would recommend this for 2.5 year-olds and up.