Simple – Natural – Adorable: Our tagline sums up our approach to sourcing the very best children’s products.
Engage the imagination! No need for batteries or screens! The open-ended nature of our products opens a world of opportunities and adventures for those that use our crayons, put on our puppets, or enjoy the companionship of our sweet dolls.
Made of the purest ingredients and materials possible – beeswax crayons, wooden balance boards, non-toxic nail polish, biobased material, and organic cotton dolls and puppets are some examples.
Adorable toys teach children of the beauty in the world around them – and should help make them feel warm inside.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At todaygoodies.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
We picked this up as a surprise puzzle for the grandkids. They were very excited to get another one! I love this for little minds.
This puzzle was smaller and less sturdy than expected.
Such a great puzzle! It is a very challenging puzzle for babies, in a good way. I just bought a bunch more to give as favors at his birthday party and they were a huge hit!
Of all the things I got my son for Christmas, this little puzzle has been played with the most. He loves it. Bright colored pieces are easy to find when they are scattered around the living room.
Got this and some other shape/color games for my child. He really liked this one and the challenge of getting all the pieces to fit together. It’s small so you can take it on with you. Excellent for the price.
I love that greate wooden toy! My 2.5-year-old kid and I play together. And I can see how this puzzle is helping with fine motor skills and problem-solving skills. In some sense, it also helps to develop a sense of “global optimization” problem for this age.